On this page:
An Application Template can be created using one of the following Plugins:
- Vendor Service Plugin (VSP) — a Plugin used for automatic creating Application Templates for Products published in Vendor Portal (see Synchronization of Products and Plans between Vendor Portal and ActivePlatform).
- MicrosoftCspProducts and Office365 — Plugins used for the Microsoft Services only.
- Manual Provisioning Plugin — a Plugin used for Services that require Manual Operations for provisioning actions with an Application (see Manual operations).
- Service-specific Plugins (for domains and SSL certificates).
APS packages (see Configure APS Packages).
In the current version, support of the service-specific Plugins (for domains and SSL certificates) and APS packages is limited.
The process of creating an Application Template depends on the specifics of the used APS package or Plugin. In this section, the following general examples are described:
- Creating an Application Template based on the Manual Provisioning plugin
- Creating an Application Template based on an APS package
- Creating an Application Template based on the Domain plugin
- Creating an Application Template based on the Certificate plugin
The current version supports integration with the following Services:
- Google Workspace (G Suite)
- Microsoft NCE
- Microsoft 365 (Microsoft Office 365)
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Plan
- Microsoft Azure RI
- Microsoft Software Subscriptions
- Microsoft Perpetual Software
- VMware vCloud Director
- Kaspersky (Kaspersky Lab products)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Acronis Backup
- ESET NOD32
- Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager