- Implemented integration ActivePlatform with ESET NOD32, which is designed to provide online protection. Now ActivePlatform allows you to create and manage ESET NOD32 subscriptions. The developed integration module includes the following functions:
- provisioning the service;
- stop/activate the service;
- removing the service;
- service management. (MMM-352)
- New billing rules were added to Microsoft CSP services. The "CSP billing type" dropdown list was added to the viewing and creating Plan class pages in the Operator Control Panel. Three options are available:
- None - do not use Microsoft CSP billing;
- Monthly - use monthly Microsoft CSP billing;
- Annual - use annual Microsoft CSP billing. (EEE-1260)
- Implemented automatic activation of the admin access rights for the Microsoft Azure service if the Microsoft Azure subscription was activated in ActivePlatform. (MMM-232)
- Implemented the possibility to view a Microsoft tenant credentials in the Operator Control Panel, namely: tenant name, tenant ID, tenant administrator email and password, tenant external ID, order ID. (EEE-1362)
- Implemented sending additional Invoice if a customer ordered additional resources for annual Microsoft CSP subscription, for which the Invoice has been created and sent. (BBB-8696)
- The notification on the Subscription page in the Customer Control Panel was changed.
If the Microsoft CSP subscription is payed montly, the following notification is displayed: "Accounting documents for this service will be issued monthly based on data on consumed resources. If you need to receive one act for the whole subscription's period of validity, make a request by contacts in Help section. After that you can't downgrade the number of resources and stop the subscription."
If the Microsoft CSP subscription is payed montly, the following notification is displayed: "You have received closing documents for the whole subsciption's period of validity. According to the terms of the service, you can't downgrade the number of resources and stop the subscription." (BBB-8766)
- Now the billing type is specified in the billingCycle field of the Create Order API request to create the order for Microsoft CSP subscription:
- None - the subscription is not charged. This value may be used for trial offers.
- Monthly - default value, applied even if billingCycle field is empty. The subscription will be charged monthly;
- Annual - the subscription will be charged annually. (EEE-1258)
- Added the "account.manager.name" and "account.manager.email" Placeholders for the account manager name and email. Added the "Account created" and "Account manager changed" notification events handlers. (BBB-6761)
Implemented the feature of pre-filling the "Country" drop-down list box based on country detection by IP-address, on the "New Reseller" and "New Account" pages in OCP and on the "New order" page during the full registration of the Account in CCP. The "GeoIP settings" group of elements was added to the "System Settings" page in OCP. The "GeoIP settings" group of elements consists of the "Use GeoIP" check box and the "Default country" drop down list.
If the "Use GeoIP" check box is cleared, then on the "New order" page during the full registration in CCP and the "New Account" and "New Reseller" page in OCP the value of the "Country" drop-down list box equals the value of the "Default country" drop-down list.
If the "Use GeoIP" check box is selected, then on the "New order" page, "New Account" and "New Reseller" page, the value of the "Country" drop-down list box is pre-filled with the country detected based on IP-address. If the country cannot be detected, then the "Country" drop-down list box is pre-filled with the default value, selected in the "Default country" drop-down list. (BBB-6695)
- Fixed an issue with Back button at the second step of subscriotion oredering, in the case when a third step of ordering follows. (EEE-1442)
- Fixed an issue with incorrect values of quantity an unit price displayed on the invoices. (EEE-1428)
- Fixed an issue with viewing the list of payments in the Customer Control Panel using account's credentials. (EEE-1304)
- Fixed an issue with Office365 provisioning. (EEE-1290)
- Fixed an issue with creating the Manual operation for approving the changes of Subscription resources amount in Operator Control Panel. (AAA-2483)
- Fixed an issue with displaying the account's owner email the Customer Control Panel. (AAA-2409)
- Fixed an issue with refunding the cost of additional Resources in the case of downgrading the Subscription after its renewal. (AAA-2396)
- Fixed an isuue with the incorrect payment and charges generation when ordering a subscription based on a plan class with montly CSP billing type in Operator Control Panel. (BBB-9029)
- Fixed an issue with the Billing page display to Microsoft Office365 subscription in Customer Control Panel. (BBB-9024)
- Fixed an issue with Service plans synchronization, in the case when a Service plan was delegated to several Resellers. (BBB-8999)
- Fixed an issue with Microsoft Office365 ordering in Customer Control Panel. (BBB-8994)
- Fixed an issue with a display of Subscribtion tab in Billing section of Customer Control Panel. (BBB-8989)
- Fixed an issue with a subscription ordering via Operator Control Panel when an additional amount of resource was added. (BBB-8988)
- Fixed an issue with changing charge's status when an account was moved from credit hold. (BBB-8906)
- Fixed an issue with balance top-up by approving a manually created payment in the Operator Control Panel. (BBB-8325)
- Fixed an issue with records filtering and searching in the Operator Control Panel. (BBB-8263)
- Fixed an issue with a validation message display to incorrect input of existing Office 365 domain name when ordering an Office 365 subscription in Operator Control Panel. (BBB-8173)
- Fixed an issue with domain contact data synchronization when Registar lock is activated. (BBB-8153)