Delegated Account Types are read-only. For delegated Account Types, you can change only the following attributes:
- Default payment method.
If the Account Type is changed by the Operator (upstream Reseller), then the read-only attributes of the corresponding delegated Account Type inherit the changes.
To view and update Account Type's details:
- Sign in to the Operator Control Panel.
- On the Navigation Bar, go to Account Types (see Navigation). The list of Account Types is displayed (see Viewing the List of Account Types).
- Click the ID or Name of the required Account Type. The page with Account Type details is displayed.
The Account Type's page contains the following tabs:
- General — Account Type's information (see Creating an Account Type).
- Attributes — the List of Attributes of the Account Type (see Viewing the list of Attributes).
- Invoices — the List of Invoices of all Accounts of this Account Type (see Viewing the List of Invoices).
- Log — Account Type log (see Viewing the System Log).
To update an Account Type:
On the General tab, edit the necessary options that are available for changing.
If the Default checkbox is selected, it is unavailable for changing. To set another Account Type as the default one, it is necessary to go to its page and select the Default checkbox for that Account Type.
- Click Update to save changes.