To view the manager's information:
- Go to Managers (see Navigation). The list of managers is displayed (see Viewing the list of managers).
- Click the ID or name of the required manager. The manager details page is displayed.
The manager details page includes the following tabs:
- General — the manager's information.
- Subordinates — the list of subordinates of the manager.
- Supervisors — the list of supervisors of the manager.
- Log — the history of operations with the manager (see Viewing an object log).
The General tab includes the following elements (for details, see Adding a manager):
- ID — the unique identification number of the manager.
- Name — the manager's name.
- Email — the manager's email used as the login to signing in to the Operator Control Panel.
- Role — the manager's role (see Managers' roles):
- Sales person (sales — in the API methods).
- Product owner (owner).
- System administrator (admin).
- Status — the manager's status:
- Active — a manager has access to the Operator Control Panel.
- Inactive — a manager has no access to the Operator Control Panel.
Key — the manager's unique key.
This key allows linking an account to a manager (see Viewing and updating account's details) automatically when a customer orders a new service via Customer Store with a special URL parameter (see Buy-link template for ordering a service via Storefront). The key can include uppercase and lowercase characters, numbers, underscore, dot, and dash. The key is case-sensitive, so it is important to specify it in a buy-link exactly as on the manager information page. For example, carter81 and Carter81 are different keys, and they will not work together for the same manager.
- Phone — the manager's phone number.
- Photo — the manager's photo.
- The manager's custom attributes, if applied (see Managing attributes).
- API token — the manager's unique key used for authorization in the API service (see ActivePlatform. API Reference Guide).
The API token field is displayed only on the page of a manager signed in to the Operator Control Panel. The API token field is empty until the manager creates the token manually.
To update the manager's information:
- On the General tab, make the required changes in the fields available for editing.
- Click Update.
For creating and updating the manager's API token, see Regenerating a manager's API token.